La Boite à Rock Fort
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Boite à Rock Fort

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Angellyca chanteuse de Forever Slave a audition NIGHTWISH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall
Invité

Angellyca chanteuse de Forever Slave a audition NIGHTWISH Empty
MessageSujet: Angellyca chanteuse de Forever Slave a audition NIGHTWISH   Angellyca chanteuse de Forever Slave a audition NIGHTWISH EmptyVen 23 Déc 2005 - 20:57

FOREVER SLAVE "Alice's inferno" est épuisé en France, une nouvelle édition aura lieu et sera dispo vers le 20/01/06, Angellyca la charmante chanteuse de Forever Slave a auditionné pour NIGHTWISH et fait partie des prétendantes pour le poste :
voici le communiqué officiel de Angellyca suite à ces rumeurs.
"I don´t know how this news has arrived to the fans or/and the rest of people. I thought that was a secret. But I have received hundred and hundred of mails. Besides I have seen how some mass media has published things about!! I write this official notice because people have start to invent things about this. all of them ask about if I would be the upcoming singer of Nightwish.
This respose will have the band Nightwish. At the moment I only know that I´m one of possible girls who could enter in the band. At least that was what the manager of the band E. Pohjola told me. The final decision will be take before their upcoming release, so there are a lot time to decide and think about the future of the band.
I don´t like to talk about this matter with mass media and people, because it´s a thing which affect another band (Nightwish) and another people. So I wish you understand that.
Thanks."
Lady Angellyca from http://www.LadyAngellyca.com and http://www.foreverslave.com

FOREVER SLAVE donnera un show exceptionnel le 5 Mars 2006 au Glaz'art.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Angellyca chanteuse de Forever Slave a audition NIGHTWISH
Page 1 sur 1