La Boite à Rock Fort
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Boite à Rock Fort

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

CRESCENT SHIELD : “The Stars of Never Seen”

AuteurMessage
metal-militia

metal-militia

CRESCENT SHIELD : “The Stars of Never Seen” Empty
MessageSujet: CRESCENT SHIELD : “The Stars of Never Seen”   CRESCENT SHIELD : “The Stars of Never Seen” EmptySam 12 Avr 2008 - 13:28

A peine revenu du Keep it true X , je m'aperçois qu'ils ont déjà bien débuté les sessions d'enregistrement!!! cheers Very Happy Sautille

[color=red LIEN POUR ECOUTER LE PREMIER ALBUM EN BAS DE LA NEWS!!![/color] head bang

"US melodic metal stalwarts CRESCENT SHIELD will enter the studio on March 15th with veteran metal recording engineer Bill Metoyer to begin tracking their second album entitled “The Stars of Never Seen”. With the new material, the band is upping the intensity, speed, and complexity of the songwriting while maintaining a strong melodic focus. Greater sophistication and depth has been brought to the lyrics with themes that mainly center on journeys of discovery or progressions through life. The epic song structures compliment the far reaching lyrics with the culmination being a nine minute epic about an ill-fated journey to the bitter cold of the South Atlantic.

Track Listing:
Under Cover of Shadows
The Grand Horizon
Tides of Fire
10,000 Midnights Ago
Temple of the Empty
My Anger
The Bellman
The Endurance
Lifespan

Gerry Alanguilan (Marvel/DC), after the excellent result of his cover-illustration for “The Last of My Kind”, will be again responsible for the artwork. Additionally, “The Last of My Kind” will be released on vinyl in a double gatefold edition through Pure Steel records. A free promotional download of “The Last of My Kind” is still available. http://www.crescentshield.com/14/podcast/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.legions-of-the-dark.com

CRESCENT SHIELD : “The Stars of Never Seen”
Page 1 sur 1