La Boite à Rock Fort
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Boite à Rock Fort

AccueilS'enregistrerDernières imagesConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork

2 participants
AuteurMessage
morgoth

morgoth

Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork Empty
MessageSujet: Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork   Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 2:19

c'est là

Citation :
Bad News/Good News
Dear All!

I have decided to part ways with SOILWORK.

This has been one of my hardest decisions to make, and SOILWORK has not only been my band but my second family and very good friends for almost 10 years.

I'm just worn out from all the touring and I have reached a point in my life where touring is just not possible for me anymore.

I need a break from the touring so that I can actually begin to build a more solid ground to stand on for the future.

I have on this journey met so many amazing people, made so many new friends, played in front of thousands of people, and I got to travel to places I have always dreamt of visiting.

SOILWORK has reached a level I never thought was possible, and I am so proud to have been a part of this amazing band experience and working alongside with such amazing people like I have.

I know that in order for SOILWORK to reach a new level there has to be even more touring done, and I feel as if its only fair that someone else therefore fills my spot now instead of later.

I have decided to continue with my second passion in life, which is Music Production & Recording, and in order to achieve this goal I need to put all my time and energy into this.

SOILWORK and me will remain great friends and I wish them all the success in the future.

I also wish to extend a gigantic "THANK YOU" to all the Fans, The Label, Friends & Bands and Magazines for the great support and encouragement.

I can also say that this is not the end for me in music, but the beginning of something new!

Sincerely
Peter Wichers
Citation :
Statement from Dirk:
It has been almost two years since Peter first gave me a call offering me to join SOILWORK for their first headlining tour in Europe.

Many tours and one album later, I feel like a part of the family. Be it on a human or musical level, everything has clicked perfectly since day one, and it has been a truly mindblowing experience. Therefore I am very happy to announce my becoming SOILWORK's official full-time drummer!

As some of you may already know, I also play in my own band SCARVE, and I will keep on doing so. Schedules will probably be hectic at times, but SCARVE will keep on writing music and touring as much as possible.

It's a time of many changes, but the future is ours and SOILWORK has many more things to offer. We are all very confident about what lies ahead, and we WILL kick your asses!!!

Dirk Verbeuren
Citation :
Statement from Speed:
Dear Metalheads,

Peter´s decision came of course as a shock to me and the other guys in the band. I want you to know that we really respect his decision and that we wish him all the luck in the future.

His decision will not affect Soilwork´s touring, we will continue just as planned. A replacement will be announced in a month or so and i can assure you that we won´t make you disappointed even though it´s really hard replacing such an amazing musician and a loyal friend.

I also want to take the time to welcome our amazing drummer and good friend Mr. Dirk Verbeuren on board. He´s been with us for almost 2 years as a session drummer and has now confirmed his permanent spot in the band.

We will announce european tourdates in about 2 weeks. This will mainly contain dates in countries that we missed out on the previous headline tour. Tourdates for the US will also be announced in a near future...

At last i wanna say that i´ll forever treasure every single moment i shared with Peter and wish him all the best, you rock bro!!!

Speed
Citation :
Statement from Ola Frenning:

With almost eight years of working and playing together, and also the fact
that I known him for more than half of my life, it´s strange to realise that
we actually made the last Soilwork-show together…. as members in the same band.

I was always (and I still am) impressed of his energy and passion for the music and his guitar. We always stimulated each other to improve ourselves playingwise, and it was always a funny challenge for each new album to record.

Just as everyone else in the band, it came as a shock for me, but I do respect his decision to leave the band and focus at other things in his life. I know, with the energy Peter has, he will do well with his plans as a producer and songwriter.

Of course it feels kind of empty at the moment, but Soilwork will go on in the same spirit as always. Now we will have a couple of months off and meantime we will work with the preparations for the upcoming tours and… to find a good guitarist that will fit in the Soilwork-family. But for me, there will always be a spot on stage right that will be conspicuous by Peters absence…

I wish you all luck, Peter and… thanks for everything!

/Ola Frenning
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Phil'em all

Phil'em all

MessageSujet: Re: Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork   Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 10:50

Ah ben SHIT alors Evil or Very Mad

Phil
http://rockfortshow.free.fr
morgoth

morgoth

MessageSujet: Re: Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork   Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork EmptyJeu 5 Jan 2006 - 0:30

tu m'étonnes Shit
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork   Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork Empty

Peter Wichers quitte Soilwork
Page 1 sur 1